Idobro will be hosting its 4th Annual RISE Summit on 21st – 22nd September in Mumbai and 23rd September in Pune.
Some of the highlights of RISE 2016 include:
- Sweden is the Country Partner and the Consul General will be the Chief Guest
- Key Note Address by Jayesh Ranjan, Secretary, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department, Government of Telangana
- The Sustainable Development Goals will be a focus area by UN Global Compact
- Launch of the Maharashtra Chapter of the Evaluation Community of India (ECOI)
- Social Tour with the Swedish Institute Alumni to Pune on the 23rd of September
The RISE Summit is an open platform for cross-sectoral dialogue, capacity building and collaboration. The distinctive feature of RISE is the participatory design that actively maps resources and partnerships for development. The Agenda is co- created along with partners and a core committee of experts and practitioners. There are no panels or presentations across 3 days. Instead, over 300 participants from across India and beyond will interact through Roundtables, Workshops, Chat-tables, and Potential to Partner (P2P) meets, Media Room, Exhibition, Display areas and more. Government, Corporate, Academia and Civil Society will together seek outcomes and alliances driven by the RISE shared values – Responsible, Inclusive, Sustainable and Eco-friendly.